If you have met my family around the holidays, you might hear a constant stream of National Lampoons- Christmas Vacation quotes. Other kids may have grown up on The Grinch or classic stories like Rudolph, but no we kept it classy! Christmas Vacation Style! So in honor of my first of three gift guides for the holidays, I’ll start you off with this!
The Holiday’s can certainly feel overwhelming, and with Christmas decorations creeping into stores as early as September (yes, September…my Costco had trees up,) the pressure feels on. Now, my hope this year, like most years is to focus on our faith, and scale down the amount of gifts. But, the joy of the season is overwhelming and who doesn’t love to give (and receive) gifts?
My hope is that there are gifts for everyone, but I try to keep the quality primary–not the quantity. Every item below is something I either currently have and use, or it is something on my wish list! Everything is under $150.
Home and Health
- Black Lantern-Camper Mug– I am obsessed with these ceramic style camping mugs! They are extra large and are my current favorite morning mug. This outdoorsy print/brand has so many cute options.
- Aromafuse Diffuser- wood-grain brown– This is a large diffuser that can cover 500sq feet. It has different programmable settings and the woodgrain look is beautiful.
- Yes4All- Kettlebell Weight Coated Vinyl– Kettle Bell weights are great for working out at home, and allow for multiple work out variations.
- Mini Rebounder- Bounce and Burn II – This is my current top of Christmas wish list. Rebounders are great for your over all health.
- Instant Pot DUO 6qt – I love my Instant Pot. This time saver in cooking has been a dinner saver! It can also function as a steamer, crockpot and even a yogurt maker.
- Lodge- Cast Iron Skillet 12 in– These are my favorite skillets! Cast iron imparts flavor to your meals and it can easily transition from stove top to oven and even on your grill. These are a must in your kitchen!
Makeup and Skincare
- May Lindstrom Skin- The Honey Mud-This enzyme rich mask helps to calm and balance complexion. It has been on my dream list to try for months!
- Osmia Organics- Body Duo– This deeply hydrating duo helps to tame and moisturize your dry winter skin. This is the perfect treat for your winter worn skin!
- Kari Gran- Jolene Lip Whip– This poppy pink color is perfection! It is fun and bright, while the texture of this lip whip is hydrating and nourishing.
- Osmia Organics- Milky Rose Soap– With organic buttermilk and pink clay, this bar helps to moisturize and detoxify your skin. Osmia is well known in the natural community for their
- Lily Lolo- Smoke and Mirrors Eye Pallet– There is nothing better than getting a beautiful eye shadow pallet! Lily Lolo’ eye shadows are wonderfully pigmented and last.
- Priti NYC- Shown in Cherry Ripe– Priti NYC polishes are 8-free, which means they do not contain 8 of the most toxic ingredients commonly found in conventional nail polish. If your looking to transition, these are a great choice.
- R. Riveter- Wallet in cavalier brown leather– There is nothing better than a classic leather wallet. This wallet is slim, yet still provides plenty of card and money storage. R. Riveter’s quality is impeccable as well.
- Jord- Frankie 35-dark sandlewood and mint– I love the earthy feel and simplicity of wooden watches. The mint is striking against the deep sandalwood.
- Canopy Verde- Willoughby Mini Crossbody– I have been drooling over this vegan leather bag. I love that its compact, but is still a cross body, perfect for errands and date nights out!
- R. Riveter -Otto Handbag in riverside canvas + brown leather– I have this bag in black and it truly well made. It not only supports military families, but is a perfect size for busy moms on the go. I am totally crushing on this riverside blue color!
- PACT-Slouchy Fit sweatshirt– PACT is fair-trade and 100% organic cotton. This sweatshirt speaks to the “I want to be comfortable and cute 24/7” side of me.
- Thought- Mori Black Bamboo Slacks– These bamboo/cotton joggers look divine. I love that they are black and let’s get real, could easily be pulled off outside of the house with style!
- Sperry-Celeste Prow Bootie-I’ve been dreaming of wedge booties since last Christmas. I couldn’t decide then, but I am crushing on these Sperry booties!
- PACT- Wrap Dress– Every girl should own a flattering classic wrap dress. Why not have one made with fair trade organic cotton?
- Toms- Ella Booties-I love that TOMS gives back, and I know their shoes are well made. A simple ankle boot to dress up or dress down, would be a staple shoe in any wardrobe.
- Thought- Bamboo Jersey Dress– I love the floral print in this organic bamboo jersey. The long sleeves make it great for winter, and I would definitely pair with leggings and boots.
Handmade gifts add the special thoughtful touch to any gift. Pair with something bought or make a few items and give as a gift basket!
- Lip Balm
- All- Purpose Balm
- Handmade Sugar Scrub
- Handmade Beauty Mask
- Solar Infused Herbal Oils– Use floral oil and then place in a rollerball for a light perfume.
- DIY Floral Hydrosol– For toner or makeup setting spray.
*This post contains affiliate links. These links do not affect the price you pay, they do however help support this blog. I have not been paid to offer these products, these are simply products I love and want to share.*